How to get to our office
Below are directions to our offices at Singapore Post Office via MRT, Bus and Car
google maps iframe embed
If you are taking the MRT:
- Take the East West Line (Green Line) or Circle Line (Yellow Line).
- Alight at Paya Lebar (EW8 /CC9) terminal.
- Look out for Exit A from station.
- Make a right turn at Exit A.
- Look out for Singapore Post Building and walk towards it
- Please use the South Lobby lift
- Brother Customer Service Centre is located on Level 14-01/02
If you are taking the BUS:
If you are taking the CAR:
Singapore Post Center Car Park is open with effect from 17 July 2017.
You may enter from either West or East Entrance. Please look for South Lobby Lift.
South Lobby (Nearest car park lot)
Basement 2- Green Sector : K9 - M9
Basement 3 - Yellow Sector : Y9, Y10, Z9
The hourly car and motorcycle parking charges for SingPost Centre car park are as follows:
Drivers can access the car park via the west entrance at Eunos Ave 3 or East Entrance at Eunos Road 5
*Strata reserves the right to change the parking rates.