By visiting or using this website, or downloading any materials or software from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, kindly exit from this website.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions when deemed necessary by posting changes on this website. You should therefore review the prevailing terms and conditions from time to time.
You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this website, and/or download one copy of any product brochure, user manual and/or software available on this website for your own personal non-commercial use on one single computer only.You shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material made available on this website. You must keep intact all original copyright or other proprietary information or notices contained with such material, product brochure, user manual and/or software. Any use of any such material, product brochure, user manual and/or software other than that prescribed above is strictly prohibited.
Any software available on this website is governed by the terms of the End-User Licence Agreement which you will be required to accept prior to being able to download and install such software.
Brother's Services, Software or Products Usage Data – Our use and disclosure of your combined information will be for the purpose of customizing your user experience on our websites and mobile apps by targeting advertisements, offerings and content to your interests. Brother will use your combined information only on its websites and mobile apps, and not for purposes of tracking your activity on the Internet. Except as otherwise described in our Statement on Device, we will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes unless Brother informs you (when collecting your Personal Data) and obtains your consent.
For more information about our Statement on Device Data, please visit: http://www.brother.com/privacy/device/index.htm
All materials and all software provided in this website are provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis and without warranties of any kind whatsoever whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or make any representation that the materials, software and as the case may be, services provided on this website are accurate, complete, current, timely, secure, error-free, that defects will be corrected, and/or that the same are free of viruses or other harmful things. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the said materials and software in terms of their accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability or otherwise. We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation loss of profits, loss or damage to data, loss or damage to goods, and/or loss resulting from the use or reliance on any material or software on this website.
The contents of this entire website, and all materials and all software provided in this website (including but not limited to all text, graphics, artwork, sounds, scripts, images, pictures and photographs, product brochures, user manuals and software drivers) are protected by copyright law. Copying, reproducing, storing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing in any way, in whole or in part in any form or medium, incorporating into any other work, or such other use of such copyright material without the prior expressed written approval of the copyright owner is an infringement of such rights.
The word "BROTHER" and the Brother logo appearing on this website are trademarks of Brother. Unauthorised use of the aforesaid trademarks would amount to trademark infringement and/or passing-off.
Links to Other Websites
We provide hyperlinks on this website to third-party websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hyperlink does not imply that we have endorsed or have made any representations regarding that website. Hyperlinked third-party websites are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for you accessing any such third-party website via our website. Users accessing third-party websites via our website do so entirely at their own risk.
Use of Google Analytics
The Website uses web analytics tools such as Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects traffic data using “cookies.” The data collected is used to analyse and help us understand how you use the Website. For more information about how Google handles your information, please see .
The Website uses two types of cookies: (1) Persistent Cookies, which are cookies that remain on your computer after you leave the Website; and (2) Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that only remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereto.
- Promotions that is published on this website is only valid for purchases made in Singapore. Employee and their immediate families of Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd and its agencies (including but not limited to Brother’s resellers) associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.
- To be eligible for gift entitlement, customers must purchase any of the listed models from the value entitlement page from any participating authorised resellers and superstores till the end of the promotion date stated.
- To claim the freebies, customers must register their warranty online before redemption; bring along the Original cut-out of the serial number of the machine purchased clearly and the proof of purchase (Invoice) to Brother customer service showroom. If more than one product is purchased, customer is to register the products individually.
- Customers can must walk-in to redeem their freebies from Brother Customer Service Centre.
- Operating hours at Brother Customer Service Centre are from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday), 9am to 1pm (Saturday) except Sundays and Public Holidays.
- All redemption must be done at Brother Customer Service Centre latest by the last claim date of the promotion stated.
- Customers are to produce the full documents in accordance to the Terms and Conditions. Failing which Brother has the right to reject the claims of free gifts.
- All claims are subjected to Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd’s validation and verification checks. Customers are advised to retain a photocopy of all documents submitted in relations to their claims. Claims will be rejected if Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd is unable to verify the claim. Brother International Singapore reserves the rights to prosecute any fraudulent claims.
- Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected fax-ins claims
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise indicated by the customers, each customer consents to the information they submit with their entry being retained and entered into a database. Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or compensation to the entrant. All such personal details will be stored at the office of Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd and/or its authorised data service providers.
- Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), for a personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entries will be deemed invalid if the same serial number of machine is used for more than one redemption.
- Claims cannot be made on back orders. Brother reserves the rights to refuse any claims if the product is returned.
- The promotion cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Late redemption will not be entertained.
Social Media Operation Policy
1. As a Participant of Social Media
・ We will listen attentively to customers’ comments.
・ We will be responsible for contents we post and will be careful to avoid misunderstanding.
・ We will pay close attention not to infringe others’ rights.
・ If we ask any third party to post about Brother on social media with certain benefits (products, money, etc.), We will ask him/her to clearly mention this fact.
2. To Our Customers and Social Media Users
・ Please note that posts made in social media do not always describe our official statement. To familiarize yourself with our official statement, please refer to Brother’s official websites and press releases.
・ We will try to answer all questions promptly, but there might be cases where we cannot. In particular, we cannot answer questions about confidential information and subjects that have no relation to Brother.
・ Please note that there might be cases where questions are answered by someone from the relevant department, where appropriate.
・ Posts to our official social media accounts will be erased, if judged to be an infringement of copyright, information leak, or noncompliant action (including barnyard, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, abusive, or hateful contents).