Fill in your details for a Free Demo
Find the perfect fit for your business needs
Reliable Support Function for Realizing Your Creativity to the Embroidery
10.1" HD LCD
Navigate the easy-to-use interface and see your designs in full color on the crystal clear display – zoom in up to 200%.
Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker (PR1055X)
Pair with InnovEye Plus Technology to automatically position the design for precise embroidery placement.
Choose from nine options for alignment of embroidery designs.
Crosshair LED Pointer for Perfect Needle Positioning (PR680W)
With the largest crosshair pointer on the market, ensuring perfect pattern placement every time.
Large Embroidery Area
Generous embroidery area for just about any project. Includes four embroidery frames.
PR1055X : 360 x 200 mm, 130 x 180 mm , 100 X 100mm and 60 x 40mm
PR680W: 200 x 300 mm, 130 x 180 mm , 100 X 100mm and 40 x 60mm
to Smart Devices
The new “BEaaS” service allows you to input text and transfer data from several devices to the hardware with Wireless LAN capability.
and My Stitch
With wireless connectivity keep track of your embroidery with the My Stitch Monitor app from your mobile device.
Grow Your Work
With wireless connectivity and Brother’s PE Design 11 software, you can link as many as 10 machines without a cable.
When connected to your wireless network, send designs wirelessly from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer.
Flash Magnetic Frames
- Available in 100x100mm (4x4”) and
130x180mm (5x7”) sizes
- Includes four magnets and frame for each size frame
- Available as ‘Frame’ only or as a ‘Frame and Driver Kit
- Perfect for beginners
Magnetic Sash Frame
- Hoop and embroider thick materials with ease
- Avoid fabric shifting and the need to rehoop
- Frame size: 200x360mm (7.9x14”)
- Stitching area: 200x300mm only
Tubular Frame Table
- Easily embroider on sleeves, trousers, and other tubular items
- Serves as extra support for large projects
- Easy to attach
- Expandable table
APPLICATION MADE EASY
Why start your own embroidery business?
With so many benefits to starting a home business, the question is why not?
- Choose your hours
- Choose the best location for you
- Choose the level of investment that suits you
- You can even choose your customers!
Why add embroidery to your existing business offering?
From monograming a formal shirt to adding team logos, offering a personalisation service lets you add value to the items you sell.
Modern customers want things turning around quickly. Offering an in-house embroidery service makes you fast, flexible and a one-stop shop for all your customers' needs.