- Support & Downloads
- Where to buy
6 Benefits Of Using Managed Print Solutions In Singapore
Managed Print Solutions (MPS) are customised print and imaging solutions for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs). Through a dashboard, companies can monitor print supplies and anticipate print supply replacements, while focusing on more important tasks on hand. While it’s essential to have tight control over your printing expenses, there are some other benefits that our MPS customers can enjoy:
- Make better use of the time spent on printers
- Cut down on excess print costs
- Improve workplace productivity
- Lower upfront cost
- Achieve your company’s environmental CSR goals
- Be a pioneer user of the latest Brother machines
1. Make Better Use Of The Time Spent On Printers
Printing, scanning, copying or faxing documents on old hardware or poorly configured software is just a few of the many things that employees spend unnecessary time on. Worse still, employees end up spending precious office hours to fix device malfunctions and replace ink cartridges or toners. All of this time spent on workflow bottlenecks could be better off used to concentrate on achieving business objectives, as opposed to laborious maintenance tasks. A Managed Print Solutions will identify these concerns and provide measures to free up time incurred by employees on print-related tasks.
Clearing off management reports about your entire print usage, costs per page and consumable spend within minutes shouldn’t be a luxury – it should be available to everyone at any time. It’s important to get immediate and excellent maintenance support to help you provide uninterrupted service for your customers. Brother is here to help you achieve business success by having a performance dashboard of every printer in your organisation, giving you the ability to control your efficiency.
2. Cut Down On Excess Print Costs
Not having an optimised print setup can reduce productivity in various areas. Here are two ways that Managed Print Solutions can help you reduce print cost:
- Enjoy greater savings and pay for only what you print. A meter reading tool will be installed in your computer to track your print usage. Based on how much is printed, businesses can enjoy copy charges as low as S$0.01 per page. Or if it makes more sense, businesses can also opt for a fixed monthly cost package that comes together with regular machine maintenance services.
- Have a dashboard to manage your machines for you. Brother’s Managed Print Solutions will have all print devices connected to one dashboard system, the Brother BRAdmin, allowing you to centrally manage your machines from one location. Without disrupting your workflow at all, replacement toners and repairs will arrive just before your printer goes on downtime mode. This makes better use of your money by having data to justify bulk buying the right supplies at a discount, and avoid stockpiling unused print supplies. All of this is only made possible with data backed by smart technology.
3. Improve Workplace Productivity
Every department’s print needs are different. In this era of global connectivity, businesses have become more agile with smartphones, tablets and mobile-connected laptops. Brother mobile and cloud solutions help to take advantage of this connected world by scanning, printing and sharing information efficiently. Catering to everyone’s needs is exactly what a Managed Print Solutions provider should fulfil.
An example of a business that has such requirements will be medical clinics. With things like medical certifications, prescription sticker labels, and receipts to print, it’s no wonder that medical professionals need an all-in-one solution to keep up with their print demands. In this new generation of all things electronic, some patients might even request for electronic prescriptions to be sent to them. With a good Managed Print Solutions, clinics are able to have all the essentials printed and managed at one go while ensuring that all print supplies are sufficient.
4. Lower Upfront Cost
In view of the numerous offerings on the market, choosing the right printer can be stressful. But in Singapore, Brother offers a flexible Managed Print Solutions option to purchase or lease a Brother machine and only pay based on your monthly print usage.
This option will be perfect for companies that are purchasing printers once in every 5 to 10 years. Since hardware can be leased, the latest machine will be replaced every few years to ensure optimal productivity. On top of that, companies that subscribe to this option can view a real-time usage dashboard and make use of forecasting tools for all devices. This ensures that all print-related budgets are better managed, without incurring penalties.
5. Achieve Your Company's Environmental CSR Goals
With lesser amounts of printed paper, lesser electricity and print consumables you will use, your company is on its way to being an eco-warrior. Together with an online dashboard, you will be able to identify and track print usage levels. That way, you’ll be in a better position to only purchase the essentials and reduce your environmental footprint. And once you’ve reduced all the excess wastage, results of your paper saving efforts will be shown in your Corporate Social Responsibility report.
6. Be A Pioneer User Of The Latest Brother Machines
The most successful organisations look to continuously improve their processes to stay ahead. With the right Managed Print Solutions program from Brother Singapore at your side, you’ll receive ongoing advice and complimentary machine upgrades after every few years. So you don’t have to worry about machine parts wearing out once it reaches its print cycle.
The best part about this is that you’ll constantly receive strategic support from Brother experts in the field of workplace technology while ensuring that all staff is trained before officially putting the system to use. You can ensure that your print system is in great hands, with Brother’s Managed Print Solutions.
More Companies Are Turning To Managed Print Solutions. Here's Why.
"An unmanaged print environment will not only result in the wastage of paper and ink or toner, but also in costly disruptions to your business due to printer repairs and supplies running out."
LET'S TALK. CALL US OR DROP US A MESSAGE NOW.